In Forex Sailing part 1, you learned about basic forex fibonacci wave price movements.In Forex Sailing part 2, you learned about how fibonacci waves fit together in patterns for fibonacci wave zones. Today, you’ll learn how to use what you’ve learned so far as an online forex trading system.
I strongly recommend that you complete parts 1 & 2 of Forex Sailing before watching video #3 below…
Forex Sailing is (in my opinion) one of the easiest online forex trading systems in existence. It’s actually so simple, that you may want it to be more complicated so you feel like you’re doing more for your money .
In this video, I’ve taken the rules for trading forex online with Forex Sailing and made them into 3 simple steps. The video explains the rules in much simpler terms. With this video, you should understand the rules for Forex Sailing very quickly.
Related Forex Sailing (Part 3) Posts:
Below I’ve listed a few posts from the rapid forex blog that cover topics that I’ve discussed in the video. I recommend you read these posts as they cover additional important online forex trading information.
1. Rule #3: Fundamental News for Forex Sailing – in the video I mentioned that Rule #3 for Forex Sailing was mentioned on the Rapid Forex Blog. This topic didn’t need to be discussed in the video as it’s more easily explained in the blog post above. As long as you’re not trading any currencies with major news announcements scheduled all week, you’re clear for Forex Sailing!
2. Forex Sailing – RULES for Online Forex Trading – the rules for Forex Sailing have been completely laid out in this blog post. This is a reference for you. The video below is meant to make the rules much easier to understand when I describe them with a pen on the screen.
3. Online Forex Trading Example – Forex Sailing GBP/CHF(extra credit) – Now it’s time to put it all together. Here’s an example of a trade where Forex Sailing worked. In the next few videos, I’ll be walking you through the complete Forex Sailing trading process. We’ll start with plain charts, and go through all the steps. Both successful & unsuccessful trades will be covered. Rules for dealing with losing trades will also be covered.
In Forex Sailing part 1, you learned about the basic fibonacci wave as a fundamental movement in the forex market. Today, I’ll show you how fibonacci waves combine to form multiple wave patterns.
Not only are these multi-wave patterns useful for Forex Sailing, they’re also useful for every other type of online forex trading. Whether your swing trading (Forex Sailing), day trading (Forex Surfing), or Forex Scalping, you’ll be looking at these patterns.
Watch the video below to see how these patterns occur in forex price charts.
Related Forex Sailing (Part 2) Posts:
Below I’ve listed a few posts from then rapid forex blog that cover topics that I’ve discussed in the video. I recommend you read these posts as they cover additional important online forex trading information.
1. Multiple Forex Trading Wave Patterns – this post is where I first shared the ideas that are explained in greater detail in the video below. Learning these fibonacci wave patterns will be one of the most valuable tools that you’ll have for forex trading online.
2. Fibonacci Wave Zones for Online Forex Trading – this is where everything taught in Forex Sailing starts to come together to reveal a method for online forex trading. Even though the “mechanics” of how to place a market order or set a profit target aren’t yet discussed, this post will reveal where the profitable online forex trading zones are and where to avoid getting into a trade.
3. Forex Sailing – RULES for Online Forex Trading(extra credit) – If you want to see what’s coming next, read this post that reveals the rules for Forex Sailing written in simple steps. In Forex Sailing part 3, this will seem very easy as the video will explain it in more detail. Read this post for a quick understanding and then the video will do the rest.
Go Forex Sailing
Forex Sailing is an online forex swing trading course available for free on the rapid forex blog. To receive the course in it’s entirety, be sure to register for you free forex trading eCourse and receive the entire Forex Sailing course as a free bonus!
Over the past month, I’ve been focusing on teaching you Forex Sailing techniques for online forex trading. I’ve now turned Forex Sailing into a multi-part online forex trading video webinar that will walk you through the entire process of Forex Sailing in just a few short videos.
New Forex Training Included
While some of the core concepts of Forex Sailing have been given in previous rapid forex blog posts, there are several concepts in each video that I haven’t shared on this blog (or anywhere else). After you watch the Forex Sailing video, I’ve included links below to blog posts that are related to the content in the video.
Related Forex Sailing (Part 1) Posts:
1. Online Forex Trading Waves for Forex Sailing – In the video below, I introduce fibonacci waves (forex candy canes & forex umbrella handles). By reading this post, you’ll solidify your understanding of this concept so you will see it in forex charts. The video goes into more depth & actually shows you how to draw forex fibonacci waves on forex price charts.
2. Consolidation in Forex Charts – Part 1 of Forex Sailing mentions price consolidation briefly. If you don’t fully understand consolidation on forex charts yet, check out this quick post that exlains a little more about price consolidation.
3. Multiple Forex Trading Wave Patterns(extra credit) – If you’re wondering where Part 2 of the Forex Sailing video series will start, you can get a “preview” of the multiple wave patterns in this blog post. Instead of merely reteaching this concept in the next video, I’ll be able to share with you some of the subtle nuances of how to find these patterns in your forex price charts.
LIVE Forex Training…
Forex Sailing is just the beginning of your forex training at rapidforex.com. If you’d like to learn from a professional forex trader directly (me), I provide LIVE Forex Training where you can ask any forex trading question you like as well as follow my actual REAL trades that I do with REAL money in my REAL forex account.
Forex Sailing Video Part 2 will be Released Tomorrow!